Change a logo is always a nightmare :)

I like your proposition even i think that missing the apache feather

As Jacopo, the proposition with Apache OFBiz is preferred.

Nicolas

Le 27/06/2016 08:57, Sharan Foga a écrit :
Hi  Everyone

Thank you all very much for your feedback. As it seems to have been a little
mixed, some liking the general idea and others not, I'll go back to Kenneth and
we'll see what other options we can come up with.

Thanks
Sharan

On 2016-06-23 17:16 (+0200), "Sharan Foga"<sharan.f...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Everyone

I've got an example of a proposed updated OFBiz logo to share with everyone.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/download/attachments/61317052/OFBiz%20Logo.png?api=v2

In fact there are two of them, one with the word Apache and one without. I've
uploaded the sample logo here and it's the first one (i.e. the top line) with
the white background that we are looking at.

For those who recognise it \u2013 we've gone a bit retro and picked up this
circle icon from the original OFBiz logo when the project first came to Apache.
Instead of using the original blue colour, we've incorporated the same (orange,
red and purple) colour scheme as the new Apache feather.    http://apache.org/

We've also changed the OFBiz lettering to orange as it seemed to go well with
the new Apache colours.

For information we've also included some examples of what it would look like on
different coloured backgrounds with white and black lettering.

Anyway please take a look and let me have your comments and feedback.

Thanks
Sharan