Sounds like we will need a vote :)

Jacques

Le 14/07/2016 à 21:36, Michael Brohl a écrit :
Hi Sharan,

I find it a bit difficult to see through the different options we now have with
the logo proposals.

Would it be possible to embed them in a simple web page and give them clear
names or numbers?

We also had another proposal with the disc and gradient, very similar to option
3. Is this now out of discussion or are the new 4 logos additional?

That said, from the 4 new logos my votes are:

Option 1: -1

Option 2: -1

Option 3: +1

Option 4: 0

Out of this vote but to be clear:

Option 5 (the gradient thing): +2 :-)
(i also liked the different background color variants, we should have these
variants to use them for differnt purposes like slides, website, etc.)

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de