Hi Everyone

As we've had a few different opinions I think it will be good to organise a
simple community survey with links to the options. That way people can vote and
hopefully we can get the most preferred.

Whatever is selected, I think we'll need two versions of the logo, one with the
word 'Apache' and one without, as I think it's important that our website
includes the Apache version as recognition and support for Apache.  We then
have the choice to use what we prefer on any marketing materials (eg.
Brochures, leaflets, stickers etc)

So I will propose the following next steps

   - I will put together a survey with links to all these various options
(including the existing) and will open it up for a community vote.

  -  I will also add some fields to the survey so that people can add comments
about what they like and don't like. (e.g they might like the design but not
the colour etc)

I'm hoping that after the survey we will have enough feedback to work with and
get things moving again.

So please give me a day or so to put it together and I'll post the link to the
survey / vote here and the dev list.

Thanks
Sharan