Hi Florian,

Conceptually I don't see why the Scrum component should be related to accounting. After all Scrum is only an organisational method. So it seems a bit stretched to invoice from Scrum.

But this is minor, because on the other hand a project seems legitimate to be
linked to an invoice.

A project is basically a WorkEffort and I think you should look into this
direction, like WorkEffortBilling and TimeEntry...

This of course does not mean that you will find something ready OOTB

HTH

Jacques