Hi Sharan,

I prefer when stickers have the shape of the logo as well.

Have a nice day \o/

Julien.

On 09/08/2016 14:25, Sharan Foga wrote:
Hi All

A quick update - I'm organising getting some OFBiz stickers printed with the
new logo for Apachecon (and any other  events).

Most modern stickers are die cut (this means that they take on the shape of the
logo rather than being square, round or oval etc) – so this is what I would
order.

The minimum size is 2 inches x 2 inches so will try that and I was planning to
initially make an order for 500.

If anyone has any comments, feedback or other suggestions then please let me
know as I won't be placing the order before the end of this week.

Thanks
Sharan