Hi Everyone,

I have a question regarding translation of products & categories:

When creating a translation for a category/product the standard content field
must be empty in order use the translation content. When working the the
backend it is hard to find a category as I cannot search for category name
(FindCategory) + on result list the category name is empty. For products there
is the internal_name which works just fine.

Now my question: do I miss something or would it be a good idea to add an
internal category name to the category? Or maybe improve the backend to use the
translations (search & display in lists).

Any helping thought would be appreciated!

Best regards,
Ingo