You may also have a look at the notosans font.
It's by Google and embedded in OFBiz (trunk at least) but also R14 and 15

Jacques

Le 29/09/2016 à 17:42, Naveen Metta a écrit :
See if this can help you
https://pdfbox.apache.org/

Thank you. Sent from my iPhone.
Naveen Metta
naveenme...@nkmetta.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/naveenmetta

On Sep 29, 2016, at 10:32 AM, Chandra Shekar Maddi