Hi Sharan,

from what i understood from Jonatan, he received a message stating that due
to the large number of applications the talk didn't make the cut. It's a
shame, as he was looking forward to the discussion, but i suppose that a
live feed on youtube or skype could do the same. The different setting may
also allow us to show off a bit of what is planned for our Release 1.14.2
and make it easier to have an open discussion with those that can't make it
to seville, so I guess that could potentially be beneficial, too :)

Regards,
Paul