It seems that the only problem is in the .project file because after a
cleanAll if I use ./gradlew eclipse and after I replace the .project
file by

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<projectDescription>
        <name>ofbiz</name>
        <comment></comment>
        <projects>
        </projects>
        <buildSpec>
                <buildCommand>
                        <name>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javabuilder</name>
                        <arguments>
                        </arguments>
                </buildCommand>
                <buildCommand>

<name>org.eclipse.buildship.core.gradleprojectbuilder</name>
                        <arguments>
                        </arguments>
                </buildCommand>
        </buildSpec>
        <natures>
                <nature>org.eclipse.jdt.core.javanature</nature>
                <nature>org.eclipse.buildship.core.gradleprojectnature</nature>
        </natures>
</projectDescription>

All seems works correctly.

PS: I am surprised because I thought I did this as first test this
morning when I have started working on configuration on new eclipse version.
So in the next days, I will restart a full new install to check if it's
really only this problem.

Le 23/11/2016 à 18:45, Olivier Heintz a écrit :
> Thank you very much Taher,
>
> I will used the gui.
>
> The fun fact is : when I test it (and compare what I have in eclipse), I
> have used the cleanEclipseClasspath and after the eclipseClasspath and .....
> it seen to solve the eclipse pb !
> So I will continue to trying to solve the way to have ofbiz with gradle
> in eclipse ;-) and If I succeeded I will complete the eclipse wiki page.
>
> Thank
>
> Le 23/11/2016 à 17:49, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
>> Hi Olivier,
>>
>> It might be a bit quirky to control it from eclipse because of the way it
>> treats sub-projects. If you like a GUI to work with, then I recommend
>> ./gradlew --gui. It's fun to work with and you can save your favorite
>> commands.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Taher Alkhateeb
>>
>> On Wed, Nov 23, 2016 at 7:41 PM, Olivier Heintz <
>> holivier.li...@ofbizextra.org> wrote:
>>
>>> I'm trying to load ofbiz project in eclipse and declare it as a gradle
>>> but it generate a lot of sub-project and error in java build.
>>>
>>> My process :
>>> 1) download ofbiz
>>> 2) ./gradlew eclipse
>>> 3) open eclipse (Neon Java default config) in a new workspace,