Actually, I asked Pierre not to cross post less than a week ago and this is
the 2nd time he's done it since.  Perhaps a few more requests are warranted
since he seems to ignore them.

These recent instances aren't the first time we've been through this with
Pierre either.  I get the feeling he sees it as some form of civil
disobedience, chances are that getting 5 complaints about it was quite
satisfying for him.

Regards
Scott