Hi Everyone,

I am facing a bug in running mrp workflow in specific business case . Here
are the steps that I've followed:

1. Create a sales order with a backordered item. Make sure to create order
with estimated delivery date . For example: 5th of Jan, 2017.
2. Run mrp engine which will create requirements for the backordered items
in sales order (created in step 1).
3. Create the PO from the requirement and move it to APPROVED status. PO
has estimated delivery date of 10th of Jan, 2017. OFBiz does not allow to
enter estimated delivery date from UI in case of PO. So I entered estimated
delivery date from webtools.
4. Re-run mrp engine.

*Actual behavior*: It creates the requirements for the sales order created
in step 1.

*Expected behavior*: It should not create the requirements for the sales
order created in step 1, because I already created PO and approved it to
fulfill backordered items.

I guess here system is considering that PO will be received by 10th of Jan,
2017 and SO have requirement on 5th of Jan, 2017. So systems propose
requirements again. In this case I will end up stocking more in my
inventory.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks and Regards,
--