Hi Shweta,

COGS Method is an accounting decision that applies to your organization as
a whole. I don't think there's anything necessary for a product store.

Very strange, "COGS_FIFO" is a valid value for COGS method. The code at
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/ofbiz/trunk/applications/accounting/minilang/ledger/GeneralLedgerServices.xml?view=markup#l1093
is looking for that exact value. Maybe add a logging statement at that
point to see what you're getting?

Can you make the error happen consistently?

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy