Hello Paul,

I tried the Dejavu fonts but when you have a mixed English ans Arabic the Arabic words a disjointed and treated them link English print and this is not the way Arabic works because Arabic is written like a script and the letters join in a word. I will keep looking for a suitable font and report back to the list. Thanks again.