From: amalesh paul <amalesh.p...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2017 4:33 PM
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Requesting help for Ofbiz upgrade

Hello,
        This is Amalesh, I am using Ofbiz version 10.04. I would like to
upgrade to latest version 16.11.01. I downloaded the latest version and
tested it and it is working fine and great.
        Could you please tell me, how to upgrade my Ofbiz 10.04 to 16. If
it is not possible, how can I bring the components from old version 10.04
to new one 16.11.01.
        Please send me the Developer guide for latest version 16.11.01.

Thank You.

--

*Warm Regards,*
*Amalesh.R*