From: Jacques Le Roux<mailto:jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
Sent: 19 February 2017 17:34
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org<mailto:user@ofbiz.apache.org>
Subject: Re: createComponent task not in ofbiz16.11

You can get this error when running OFBiz in Eclipse
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse

AFAIK not when using a cmd line (Win) or terminal (*nix). I also use Windows
(7), but I must say I tried to create a component but I don't remember if
I used the component URL...

Jacques