Moving discussion to user list.

Hello Ismail,

For your code reference:

<request-map uri="createPartySkill">

        <security https="true" auth="true"/>

        <event type="service" invoke="createPartySkill"/>

        <response name="success" type="view" value="FindPartySkills"/>

        <response name="error" type="view" value="NewPartySkill"/>
</request-map>

   - Whenever a service completes its execution it returns a Map which
   contains a key responseMessage.
   - The responseMessage key has a string value that can success, error or
   fail (although it can be any string value if developer wants).
   - The responseMessage value is evaluated with <response> name attribute
   and corresponding <response> is returned.
   - <response> can be of type viz view, request-redirect, request etc. In
   above code its view type it will find its value in view-map and returns
   resulting screen.

In case there is no service call default value for responseMessage is
success.

Thanks & Regards,
Aditya Sharma
Enterprise Software Engineer