Hi,

I have some trouble with the project template.

I created a project template named template with some resources, tasks and phases. I created a new project (p1) who uses the this template. The problem is when I go to my time page to add the hours spent on the project p1, the tasks do not appear in the list. There is only Template task1, .... I would like to have p1 task1, p1 task2, etc., for each resource listed in the template project. Isn't the main purpose about creating a template?

Is there a way to link automatically the tasks, phases and resource to the new project from a template?

I have a second question. Is there a way to update a template already created?

I want to do it because I have about 80 main tasks and around 20 resources, so I really don't want to manage it manually