Thanks Guys for the links,

I also agree we can now remove the useless id-ne, id-long-ne and id-vlong-ne
field-types (ie replace by corresponding id field-types)
We also need to clean the related embedded documentation. Like for instance for
"not-null" in fieldtypemodel.xsd
For the rest let it be, I don't think there is much more documentation about
that anyway.

Jacques