Hi Craig

I think what you are looking for are called GL Account defaults in OFBiz and
they can be configured and mapped using the standard OFBiz user screens.

The GL Account defaults are codes that describe a transaction or part of a
transaction and allow you to specify which GL account (within your chart of a
account) the transactions will be posted to.

You can find them via the following links in the OFBiz Menu structure:

1. Select Accounting
2. Select Organisation GL Settings
3. Click Setup (for the company)
4. Click GL Account Defaults

On the GL Accounts defaults screen, you can click the various links and see the
mapping used for the demo data.

I think there are some setup parameters to control the automatic posting  (as
not everyone might want to automatically post everything). By default our OFBiz
demo is setup to automatically post all transactions to based on these settings.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
Sharan