Hi Max,

try ${StringUtil.wrapString(yourHTMLstring!)} in your Freemarker code.

Regards,

Michael

Am 13.06.17 um 00:26 schrieb Max Peak:
Greetings All,

I am trying to insert generated HTML string to Freemarker from groovy. It's
getting escaped somewhere and so shows up literally on the web page rather
than being interpreted  as HTML by the browser. I have tried the Freemarker
format/no format directives; no effect (or errors).

How does one pass generated HTML (or xml or svg) from groovy to context to
freemarker so that it interprets correctly on the browser?

Thanks a bunch,

Max Peak

Peak Cybernetics