As you said "it gets stuck at 91% but works."

Maybe you did not get it: it's not a real problem. Just that the starting process stop at 91% but apart that everything is correct. And 91% is normal because it's the way the "ofbiz" Gradle task works. It will never get to 100% you don't have to worry about.

Jacques