This is incredible! Could also serve as a framework for mobile commerce.

OFBiz to date still absolutely dominates all other open-source business app
solutions with its services and data models, and the biggest missing piece was
a good framework using modern Web components like Angular .

We’ve been forced to use Square for on-site sales with our business, but I’d
love to switch back to an ofbiz-based solution going forward (as long as we can
quickly swipe cards!)
—P