"Launch configuration gradle_remote_debug references closed project ofbiz."

Is your project "ofbiz" open in Eclipse?

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de

Am 26.06.17 um 09:19 schrieb Donhu Vy:
Thank Jacques Le Roux,

I don't understand your reply. I want re-present my work step-by-step.

I am reading
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Running+and+Debugging+OFBiz+in+Eclipse
 . I am using Windows 10 Pro x64, Eclipse Neon 3.

  At OFBiz's folder (F:\ofbiz), I release command

gradlew ofbizDebug

(screenshot:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27528187-72519bca-5a79-11e7-8bd2-e4d3751642f7.jpg
 )

At Debug configuration windows, I set configuration like screenshot
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27528188-7276fc1c-5a79-11e7-846c-85d75b037f5d.jpg

When I press button "Debug", I see error:
Problem Occurred
'Launching gradle_remote_debug' has encountered a problem. Launch configuration
gradle_remote_debug references closed project ofbiz.
Details: Launch configuration gradle_remote_debug references closed project
ofbiz
(Screenshot:
https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/1328316/27528317-19ce76c0-5a7a-11e7-9635-e0e38adb07ca.jpg
 )