Hi Moatasim,

Yes, there's a bug with the accounting transactions for sales tax and VAT.
If you look closely at the GL transactions, you'll see they don't balance,
and that's why they've been added to the suspense journal. I have worked
through fixing this for our own Bonsai ERP product. I will write up what
I've done and create a Jira, probably next weekend.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd