And finally though incomplete
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/VAT

To complete our answers

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz's+Tax+Authority+Data+Model

and

https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/EditTaxAuthorityRateProducts?taxAuthPartyId=FRA_TA&taxAuthGeoId=FRA
 (cred: admin/ofbiz)

Jacques

Le 23/08/2017 à 07:46, Paul Foxworthy a écrit :
Hi Ramesh,

(2) Is it possible to set tax rate on individual product types / products
?

Yes, check out the TaxAuthorityRateProduct (TARP) entity. Note that
products in OFBiz can belong to many different categories, so if necessary
you could define a "taxable" category for TARP that is separate from
categories people might use for searching for a product.

Cheers

Paul Foxworthy

On 23 August 2017 at 02:18, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>