Hello all,

I want to add one more point to this question. As its the world of social
media and most of the platforms are providing social media login as well as
login via unique username or mobile number too. Have found that this is not
managed in base database of OFBiz.

Think it should also be a feature for base data model in OFBiz. If its
already managed then kindly correct this, will be helpful for me.

*Thanks & Regards*,
*Tarun Singh Thakur *| Business Developer
Mobile: +91-8826544218
www.karyonsolutions.com | Developing Dreams With Hearts