Hi Anjali,

There are numerous resources available that can help you to get the
kickstart.

Refer to tutorials from the official website that will give you an idea
about basics: OFBiz Tutorial - A Beginners Development Guide
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Tutorial+-+A+Beginners+Development+Guide>

Or refer the same to official Youtube channel here
<https://www.youtube.com/user/ofbiz>.

You can also refer:
Ofbiz Tutorials by hotwaxSystems
<https://www.hotwaxsystems.com/ofbiz-tutorials/>
Apache OFBiz Cookbook by Ruth Hoffman
Apache OFBiz Development: The Beginner's Tutorial by Jonathon Wong, Rupert
Howell

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
--