Hello Garima,

Good Catch! But I feel that this is a bug, not a designing practice(I hope).
You should create a JIRA ticket for the same and if you find multiple
occurrences of this kind of labels, then all can be fixed under it.

If this is some kind of practice used in OFBiz, then I agree with you and
we should not use titles for it.
Looking forward to your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Devanshu Vyas.