Hi Todd,

the data model mainly consists of diagrams showing the tables, attributes and their references to other tables, all nicely grouped together.

You can get a good reference and overview of the OFBiz data model but to understand the business cases it is based on, I recommend the Data Model Resource Book.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de