Le 09/10/2017 à 11:12, Sharan Foga a écrit :
Hi Everyone

I've received an email from someone based in Africa who is looking to get
started with OFBiz and promote its use for small businesses there. Do we have
any existing African users in our community that would be interested in
collaborating on this? (If so I will pass on the contact details).

Thanks
Sharan

Hi Sharan,

Apart Gavin Mabie and people in Magreb I don't know any people. I was once (in 2008) approached to make a training session in Cameroon but it was a scam to get pro forma invoices I think

So it really depends on the location of your contact...