Hello Deepak / Everyone ,

We have been able to achieve the selective application of taxes by
modifying the service calcTax ( java function: rateProductTaxCalc )
it works as expected.

The logic works by removing those taxes which are not applicable as per
the situation (ie based on Shipping addresses)

However we would want the implement it in a more generic manner,
rite now the code checks specific PartyIDs associated with the TaxAuthority,
is there any way to indicate that this specific handling of taxes should be
limited to certain kind of taxauthorities ?

Is there way of setting some meta-data on TaxAuthority or some kind of
classification.

regds
mallah.