Hi Harry,

OFBiz is a web development framework with ERP business modules on top of it. It's made to be enhanced and you can build your own web applications with OFBiz. I would simply build the website with OFBiz, providing a form for the user detail input. You will have all options to use the database, services etc..

If you have to access OFBiz with a native app (IOS, Android & Co.) you might want to implement some RESTful services to connect OFBiz with your app.

From what I understand, I would migrate the website to OFBiz. If it has a responsive UI design, it will run nicely on smartphones.

Regards,

Michael