Harry,

this is documented in the comprehensive README.md:

#### Create an admin user account

Create an admin user with login name MyUserName and default password
with value "ofbiz". Upon first login OFBiz will request changing the
default password

gradlew loadAdminUserLogin -PuserLoginId=MyUserName

Regards,

Michael