Tejas,

I recommend to use the Gradle task to create a complete plugin with all necessary structures and files, see README.md:

===

### Create a new plugin

Create a new plugin. The following project parameters are passed:

- pluginId: mandatory
- pluginResourceName: optional, default is the Capitalized value of pluginId
- webappName: optional, default is the value of pluginId
- basePermission: optional, default is the UPPERCASE value of pluginId

`gradlew createPlugin -PpluginId=myplugin`

`gradlew createPlugin -PpluginId=myplugin -PpluginResourceName=MyPlugin -PwebappName=mypluginweb -PbasePermission=MYSECURITY`

The above command creates a new plugin in /plugins/myplugin

===

Regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH