Regards,

Michael

Am 17.11.17 um 09:03 schrieb Javier H.:

On 2017-11-14 08:21, "Javier H."<droin...@gmail.com> wrote:

On 2017-11-14 08:02, "pierre.gaudin" <pierre.gau...@nereide.fr> wrote:
On 14/11/2017 08:55, Javier H. wrote:
Hello,

I have to import about 95.000 products into Ofbiz (mysql database).

I can import it to TXT or SQL formats, also to XLS but I get a error because
max is 65.000 rows.

What format do you recommend for import, TXT or SQL?

Best regards

Hi Javier

We used to import about 700 000 article for a customer.

We used XML import via XSLT transformation to do so. I don't think there
is a limit with xml import.

Pierre

Thank you Pierre,
I think that I can to export to XML, I have to check it.

Best regards
Hello,
I have exported the data to an XML file.

Something similar to this:

<RECORDS>
   <RECORD>
     <ROW
       CODE="1308051"
       DESCR="DEMO PRODUCT"
       PRICE="5,50"
       TAX="21"
       QUANTITY="40"
       LASTPRICE="4,9"
       TAXCODE="3"
       PROVIDER="87"
       CATEGORY="00099"
       DATE="01012015"
     />
   </RECORD>
</RECORDS>

How can I make the definition file for this?

And how can I ignore the fields that I do not want to import? (For example
DATE).

Best regards