Am 22.12.17 um 17:31 schrieb bashir karimi:
Hi Solanki,
Thanks the problem is solved and the connection is done successfully.

On 2017-12-15 21:05, Rishi Solanki <r...@gmail.com> wrote:
Bashir,>

Are you able to connect postgres version mentioned with specific mentioned>
driver in pure java class .... please note that here I'm asking to not use>
OFBiz and connect.>
If so then we can look into it further.>

Also please share the OFBiz version and other driver version you are trying>
with.>

HTH!>

Rishi Solanki>
Sr Manager, Enterprise Software Development>
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.>
Direct: +91-9893287847>
http://www.hotwaxsystems.com>
www.hotwax.co>