Hi Christian,

it would be more readable if you answer the questions directly inline in the cited original message, one-by-one.

I'm still waiting for the answers or actions to the following:

- What does "echo %JAVA_HOME%" and "java -version" say on the command line?

- please delete the .gradle folder inside your user's home directory and try to run ofbiz again. You should see that Gradle download all necessary dependencies then. I'm pretty sure that you don't have the needed dependencies installed.

Thanks,

Michael

What does "echo %JAVA_HOME%" and "java -version" say on the command line?