Hi Taher

Good idea! I remember we had one to help kickstart the refactoring and it
worked well.

It's probably going to have to be a Hangout since Skype has stopped working for
me.
I will start a new thread asking our documentation team people to highlight
their timezone  so we can start planning for the call.

Thanks
Sharan