Hi All

I'm starting a new thread as I need some information from the people who want
to be on the documentation team call.  I have created a skype group for the
call and the team, so now need to add the skype account names of everyone who
wants to participate.

A few of you I already have :-) and I am tracking who has been added in a new
column on our Documentation Team wiki page.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team

So for those who have a blank entry in skype column, please can  you send me
(offline if preferred) your skype account name so that I can add you to the
call group.

Thanks
Sharan