Hi Sharan,

On my part, the agenda of items i'd like to discuss includes:
- an overview and orientation of the documentation framework
- some guidelines and recommendations for technical writing
- OFBiz specific design considerations
- Tools and resources

In a sense, my agenda is a bit abstract because perhaps setting the ground
work would help in elaborating and brainstorming once people understand
exactly how their ideas should fit within the framework.