Hi All

Following on from the Skype call this week, one of the things mentioned was to
look at getting the whole documentation team working together on our first
guide so we can all define the process and also learn the steps involved in
contributing.

During the call I mentioned that we have a complete guide for the OFBiz Human
Resources module already written so we could use this as our first
collaboration example.  So if you want to start getting familiar with it,, you
can take a look using the following link.

https://s.apache.org/vpEO

So just to clarify -  the task will not be to simply copy and paste this into
the new OFBiz documentation framework, we will be using the existing guide to
help us define and create modular documentation that will become our new Human
Resource Guide stored within the code of our releases.

Thanks
Sharan