Hi All

I’ve started putting some ideas together about a suggested process for
managing the flow of the documentation work using Jira. Essentially we want to
make it as simple as possible for people to contribute.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/OFBiz+Documentation+Team

There is a small diagram using the HR Guide as an example to show the folder
structure we are looking to implement. I've split the process into various
steps with some simple descriptions of what would need to be done.

I’m going to be unavailable for the next few days but wanted to start this
conversation. I'm hoping that people will take a look what I've started, and
then also add their comments, ideas and improvements :-)

Looking forward to your feedback.

Thanks
Sharan