Hi Michael / Taher ,

Thanks for the kind words. This writeup/article is in the public domain ,so
its
already contributed.

I will go through the cited reference and see to what extent i can involve.
contributing consistently itself is a very serious work and OFBiz has a
great
depth to which the documentation effort has to wade through.
I feel Short and focused writeups like these are relatively easy to
produce
than organizing the huge trove of documentation that already exists. Seeing
the recent activities and focus i feel OFBiz will sooner have a good set
of documentation.  I wish i could contribute more consistently but my
current
occupation leaves me with very little luxury time to do things which i
would
love to do  :-)

I guess , its more or less the same with most of the volunteers!.

regds
mallah.