Hi Schumann,

please have a look at the SystemProperty table. Currently the demo data loads some configuration for email so the changes in general.properties are partly overwritten in the configuration logic. Either change the database entries or remove them to use general.properties settings.

Best regards,

Michael Brohl
ecomify GmbH
www.ecomify.de