Short answer: preferably look at letsencrypt for a free certificate (must be
renewed every 3 months but there are tools for that)

For instance for the trunk demo we use

  ## SSL directives
  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateFile "/etc/letsencrypt/live/ofbiz-vm2.apache.org/cert.pem"
  SSLCertificateKeyFile "/etc/letsencrypt/live/ofbiz-vm2.apache.org/privkey.pem"
  SSLCertificateChainFile "/etc/letsencrypt/live/ofbiz-vm2.apache.org/chain.pem"
  SSLCACertificatePath    "/etc/ssl/certs"

  ## Custom fragment
  ProxyRequests Off
  ProxyPreserveHost On
  # do not proxy letsencrypt cert renewal requests
  ProxyPass /.well-known !
  ProxyPass / ajp://localhost:8009/

I let you figure the rest out

We should really update the Apache+OFBiz+Technical+Production+Setup+Guide

HTH

Jacques