Dear Gurus,

I'd like to report a bug (found in my 16.11.04 but previously not in 16.11.03).
If we go to party profile and try to add new security group from any userlogin
(For my case, any except admin) in a locale of zh (or other, I assume) instead
of en, after clicking "Add", the system will prompt an error something like
"Could not find resource bundle [ServiceUiLabels] in the locale zh_CN.".

I checked it in my version 16.11.03 and found no this issue.
The issue could be solved then by adding corresponding locale.

HIH.

Best Regards

Schumann