发件人: Shi Jinghai <huaru...@hotmail.com>
发送时间: 2018年3月30日 11:11
收件人: user@ofbiz.apache.org
主题: Re: A major bug in OFBiz Manufacturing MRP function

Sorry for my question is not clear enough. It's an off-topic investigation.

I want to add a new function of exploded view in OFBiz, three.js as the display
engine.

I want to know if you are using PDM tool/system, what formats it can export as
exploded view, whether value of torque exported in the view.