Hello Giulio,

On 30/03/2018 14:05, Giulio Speri - MpStyle Srl wrote:
Hi all,
[...] Now, here is the issue; sometimes (runtime in which happen seems random),
notice that:
- the service in the Job List screen, has the state of "Finished" (no
errors);
- No log file nor zip file is written;
- the flag on the OrderHeader entity has been set to "Y" (by default is
null this field);
- no error or exception found in ofbiz/error log files;

The Job Poller on the second instance of ofbiz is disabled
("poll-enable=false" in serviceengine.xml), so that all the scheduled jobs
are run only on the first instance.

I am quite confused by this situation and I really don't know what and
where to look, to understand what happens.

Does anyone ever experienced a similar issue?
I worked several time with service engine and I interpreted your feedback as follow : * the service in the Job List screen, has the state of "Finished" -> Ok for OFBiz the service return a success * the flag on the OrderHeader entity has been set to "Y" (by default is null this field); -> If your service run under transaction, no reason that your service correctly
* No log file nor zip file is written
  ** I see different case, if you are sure that your code works properly check if you didn't manage some silent exception ( as try{...}catch(Exception){ }) and is it's the case review you exception management.   ** Increase your code with more log with good log4j configuration for track your service.   ** Check if you haven't external element that can be delete your file by inadvertence   ** a doubt, send an email with the generate file to your developer team in // to the storage.
  ** no solution -> Use the remote debugger

I hope you can find a solution to your problem
Nicolas
Thanks in advance for your help.

Giulio