Hi Chris,

Thanks for the idea but this is not in hour hands but ASF infra team
http://www.apache.org/dev/infra-contact

Only moderation is.

Sincerely the ASF uses ezmlm <http://untroubled.org/ezmlm/> for handling its
ML, and I doubt the infra will change anything there ;)

Imagine, the infra team is a handful of guys and they handle tons of MLs

Jacques