Thanks guys!  I know this might sound stupid but what is the no-eca
delegator?

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Best Practice Uploading Sales Orders
From: Yashwant Dhakad <yashwant.dha...@hotwaxsystems.com>
Date: Tue, April 24, 2018 9:55 pm
To: user@ofbiz.apache.org

Hi James,

You can create custom import service and use store operation to create
the
new records for orders with default-no-eca delegator. Please create all
the
related entities data for order and by default-no-eca delegator, eca and
seca would not be triggered and inventory and the financial records
would
not be affected.

Thanks & Regards
--